5 Common Problems automated Gates Solve
Did you know that automated gates are one of the most highly sought security products and most referred theft-deterrent solution by insurance providers? Both residential and commercial building owners choose this type of system thanks to it being able to solve these common problems:
- Lack of privacy. Automated gates add a physical later of privacy to your property that prevents solicitors from knocking on your door and other passerbys from generally intruding in your space.
- Deter crime and unauthorized access. Criminals look for an easy target; a place where they can grab what they want and leave without being detected. Automated gates frustrate such easy-escape plans and deter criminals from entering your property.
- Inconvenience. Manually-operated gates require users to step out and physically lock, unlock, and move the gates’ doors. This can be time-consuming and discomforting during extreme weather. In contrast, automated gates can be easily opened and closed with just the click of a button or the pressing of a code.
- Child and pet safety. In addition to keeping people out, automated gates also help keep children and pets in. Keeping your children and pets contained within your property behind locked automate gates will help prevent accidents and other misfortunes from occurring.
- High insurance rates. Depending on your insurance provider, you may even be able to get a break for having automated gates due to their enhanced security features.